When it comes to dissertations, different universities have different guidelines. If you are attending a university in UK, you need to figure out the best method to follow when you write a UK university dissertation. Here is the best method available for you to follow when writing a UK university dissertation. If you follow this method, you will get the opportunity to stay away from being penalized. Your dissertation should consist of many different parts. Therefore, it is important for you to have a clear understanding about these parts before you start writing the dissertation. Usually, your dissertation should include:
- Title Page – This is the opening page of your dissertation. You need to include the topic of your research, the name of your university and your name on it. Usually, the template for title page is being provided by the university and you just need to follow it.
- Abstract – This part should include a brief summary of your dissertation. The reader should have the ability to get a better understanding about the content written inside after going through Abstract.
- Table of contents – After the abstract, you need to include the table of contents. This should include a list of tables and figures that are included in the dissertation as well. It would be better to double check information in here because the modifications you do at the end can create an impact on it.
- Introduction – The introduction should be written in detail form when compared to the abstract. In fact, it should be a detailed report that supports your dissertation.
- Methodology – The methodology should describe each and every thing that you did while conducting the research. You need to describe the steps in detail in here.
- Data Analysis – You must have collected some data from your research. You need to analyze that data in this part of dissertation. You should also mention the specific techniques that you follow when analyzing available data.
- Discussion – This part of your dissertation should include key conclusions based on the analysis of data. The discussion part should be relatively short when compared to other sections.
- Bibliography – It is important to list down all the references that you cited when writing the dissertation. The references should be included under this section. You will be asked to follow a specific standard style when including citations. You need to ask about the reference style from your university and stick to it.
- Appendices – This is the final section of your dissertation. You need to list down all the additional materials which were being used for the research in this section.
As you can see, you will have to follow a specific procedure when writing the dissertation. If you follow this procedure, you will get the opportunity to receive a better grade for the dissertation. Therefore, you need to take necessary measures to stick to it when writing the dissertation.
Looking for online Dissertation help from the top Dissertation writers in the UK, search no more because at UK assignment club we have the best dissertation writers in the UK.